What’s up with my gal pal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budacj

Bu has just woke up the first part of April. She started out good eating and running around. Now she’s not really eating and loves to lay and sleep on our tile floors. She hates being in her cage (she has a doggie door to come out if she wants) but has always been like this. I take her outside to run around and bask in the sun. I play hide and seek to find her and put back in her cage. She basks under her lights for a bit and she’s back out. She does run around but majority of the time she’s sleeping in a corner or under the furniture. I put out a wide variety of foods for her both inside and out of her cage, but usually she just crawls over it. Sorry for the novel but I don’t know what to think. She is around 4 years old and has always been a bit wired. Like right now I put her in her cage for about a half hour and she’s out and about running around but she’s on the tile and will probably be sleeping in about 10 minutes my bad today seems like a good day she just ran past me. She’s very loving and seems happy. Thank you in advance

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They all have their own routines and cycles to an extent. As long as she has active spurts and is otherwise acting normally I wouldn't worry. Just keep track of her weight and make food and time outside the tank available as you've been doing and let her do her thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom