Is this normal poop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That happens sometimes. I'm not sure of the cause but I haven't found it to be a problem and it tends to go away pretty quickly.

Cor

Original Poster
Thanks for the response. Yeah you are right he's pooping normal. Aw we just left him we'll be back on Sunday we all feel bad, but he should be ok. We almost took him but bringing his whole light set up would have been a hassle

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They're usually fine over the weekends. I do that a lot too. If you do want to bring him along, you can get a small pet carrier and bring along an adjustable lamp stand with dome fixture and mercury vapor bulb to use as a travel setup. That usually works pretty well.

This is what I use as a travel setup:
76248-2473803661.jpg

Cor

Original Poster
Wow that's so smart! I would need a bin though my guy is still young and only wants to run lol

Cor

Original Poster
CooperDragon":1cjit6xs said:
They're usually fine over the weekends. I do that a lot too. If you do want to bring him along, you can get a small pet carrier and bring along an adjustable lamp stand with dome fixture and mercury vapor bulb to use as a travel setup. That usually works pretty well.

This is what I use as a travel setup:
76248-2473803661.jpg
I did some looking on mvb. Do you use these normally are they healthier than the typical basking and USB bulb? Also since this is traveling, have u had issues moving it? They sound delicate. Which so u use?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I have a 100w MegaRay but also like the 100w PowerSun bulbs. They are pretty delicate so I usually keep the bulb in it's fixture and put a fleece blanket over it to help protect it. That has worked well along with other general cautious measures handling it. They produce UVB along with heat so they're good for extended trips when outside time isn't an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom