My bearded dragon ate tin foil! HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzlethedragon

My bearded dragon is about a year old and he ate some tin foil while I wasn’t looking.

I had him on my dining room table and there was a small piece of tin foil and he just ate it. I am panicking now because he hasn’t pooped in like 3 days and I’m worried he’s impacted!

Is there any way I could get him to pass it? I have tried to give him a warm bath and that still didn’t work.

Wizzlethedragon

Original Poster
Yeah, the piece of tin foil was about the size of a dime. I was doing some research and it said that I could try giving him some olive oil, does that actually work?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
a little bit can help them pass things through their digestive system and it's often recommended for constipation. I would also offer plenty of water as AHBD suggested which will also aid with digestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom