Egg health and size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's possible that they are hatching then. Any that stay dented like that and dont make any progress by tomorrow I'd be inclined to gently open to see what's going on. It's entirely possible that no sweating will occur before hatching. Mine always did but I've heard of others saying otherwise.

The fact that they've survived this long and now are denting that significantly would lead me to bet they are going to be breaking out soon.

-Brandon

CardinalMordredBD

Original Poster
Sorry for the lack of updates! Haha, lol, so I don't think one of the hatchlings made it, because it has made a slit in the egg but hasn't came out of the egg yet. Though I am waiting until 90 days, because it may still be having a hard time getting out. For the other hatching, he's almost out of the egg, but he is still attached, so I assume hopefully he'll be fully out by the time I get home. I'll send pictures as soon as I can.

Sorry for the lack of pictures!! :(

CardinalMordredBD

Original Poster
Sad news, I checked today and one of the babies were starting to hatch on the 78th day, but to this day is almost out but still attached to the egg. He or she hasn't been responsive since, and the other egg has a crack, but hasn't made any progress in the last few days. I don't think these two will make it, but hopefully a glimmer of hope will pass by.

Onto better news, I don't think I have posted anything about the parents, but

102216-9309095973.jpg
Left to right: Edna(F), and Freddie(M)
Edna and Freddie are both named after a bearded dragon i've had for a long time named Eddie, so I named them in honor of him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom