HELP! Bearded Dragon Non Responsive

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthontBigBoi

Help , my bearded Dragon is non responsive , he’s bloated like a balloon , I’m convinced she’s dead but every 5 minutes or so she opens her mouth , if anyone knows what’s wrong let me know asap

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Do you have a reptile vet to get her to ? Anything in her routine that was different at all that could have caused this ? It sadly sounds like death throes.

AnthontBigBoi

Original Poster
AHBD":1s2denaz said:
Do you have a reptile vet to get her to ? Anything in her routine that was different at all that could have caused this ? It sadly sounds like death throes.

She’s dead now , but I left my room for 10 minutes and she was all good before that but when I came back she was almost dead , I called many vets but they all recommended me to only one vet which was 3 hours away and they closed at 7. I asked them around 6 when it happened and there wouldn’t been no way to get her there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom