photos of JIMMIA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Jimmia is looking good ! I do see a slight underbite though so just be sure about getting enough calcium + uvb. Getting natural sun for an hour a day is one of the best ways. :)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thank you very much everyone ? do you think jimmia is a dwarf bearded dragon? or what type do you think he is? he is about 18 inches or 36 centimetres and about 153 grams ?

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":1peaq1p7 said:
I'm still saying eastern based on the head shape. Very long.

-Brandon

thank you Brandon ? but he looks so small to some other beardies I see in this website? or unless it’s just they look the same nearly and he is maybe the size of all the other ones :) does he look the same size to you when look at other pictures? he is not a leatherback that’s what I know, his skin feels a little like sandpaper :)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I discovered something about my little man, you all might know this because had beardies before me but I’ve discovered when gets smooth around the lips and beard, he is due to shed his skin haha ?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
JIMMIA":284io7gv said:
claudiusx":284io7gv said:
Happy late birthday! :D

-Brandon

thanks Brandon :) should post a photo of your beardie? ?

Tombo and Moro both have their own threads in the beardie tales section where I post about them :)
Although I do need to add more pictures Haha

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom