Moro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just couldn't help myself. I've got the space, I've got the time, I had to pick up this little girl from Daichu dragons!

Moro!
31715-435068636.jpg
31715-2010268010.jpg
31715-190236127.jpg
31715-8632649066.jpg

Shes a hypo leatherback witblit.
Her parents are:
het witblit - het hypo - leatherback
Het witblit - het hypo - leatherback

And oh my gosh she is the cutest girl i've ever seen I think. I really did let out a gasp when I opened up her box and saw her for the first time. Pictures don't do her justice. And so far she has the calmest demeanor although I'm expecting that to change once she gets more settled. She is very observant of me right now. She really is such a baby though. Makes me realize how much Tombo has grown.

Expect lots of pics of her to come!

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
HippieLizards":29n3oemn said:
Awesome, How old and Long is Moro? My baby dragon is around 39g and 6" but her previous owners said she was at least four or so months old but I doubt it... How old do you think that Phoenix could be since Moro seems to be almost exactly the same size and all. Sorry just curious lol View media item 60437
I've been meaning to measure them. I'll try to tonight.
I don't have an exact hatch date on her but it was sometime in mid February. So shes 2 1/2-3 months old right now.
If the previous owners sy yours was 4 months i'd go with that. They all grow differently and husbandry and diet plays a big role in it too.

-Brandon

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
claudiusx":30o3w89w said:
HippieLizards":30o3w89w said:
Awesome, How old and Long is Moro? My baby dragon is around 39g and 6" but her previous owners said she was at least four or so months old but I doubt it... How old do you think that Phoenix could be since Moro seems to be almost exactly the same size and all. Sorry just curious lol View media item 60437
I've been meaning to measure them. I'll try to tonight.
I don't have an exact hatch date on her but it was sometime in mid February. So shes 2 1/2-3 months old right now.
If the previous owners sy yours was 4 months i'd go with that. They all grow differently and husbandry and diet plays a big role in it too.

-Brandon
Ok, Thank you for that. :) I'd have to ask the previous owners how old she is/how long they had her Because I know that they got her as a really super tiny baby from petco but I'm not sure how long they had her for it.

Hopefully she'll grow alright and turn out well. She's Still a little livewire lol.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
46g this week. She broke her 5g a week streak by gaining 6 this week lol.
Also measured her, 10 inches.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Forgot to update the growth like I do every saturday.
Measurements are from this past saturday

54g and 10 inches.

EDIT: Just realized that was a pretty big jump. I could have sworn she was 50g last week. :shock:
Pictures incoming once I stop being lazy and upload them.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Picture of Moro from a few days ago.

Yes..... she's laying on her own poo again... :banghead:

31715-7373474017.jpg

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
More pictures of Moro

Sometimes shes very white, other times she has this beautiful yellow coloring to her.

31715-2421528264.jpg
31715-7873946884.jpg
31715-6766435904.jpg

The camera and the basking light make it not get picked up to well, I'll have to try to get her in some natural light to show her off :D

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Moro has been doing good. She recently moved into a new bigger tank as I still haven't finished her and Tombo's double stacked 4x2x2. I've had pneumonia for the past 4 weeks so they are lucky they've even got fed lol :mrgreen: Kicked my butt.

31715-3945112624.jpg
31715-2622160372.jpg

She's kinda smiling here, lol.
31715-1605152288.jpg

Yeah... that's poo on her back. I'm telling you guys, this girl is a freaking poo magnet.

-Brandon

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Pneumonia is no joke, take care of yourself. Your dragons need a dragon dad who can breath normally

Congrats on the new tank Moro!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
DorgEndo":36gh3da3 said:
Pneumonia is no joke, take care of yourself. Your dragons need a dragon dad who can breath normally

Congrats on the new tank Moro!

No kidding, this has all been eye opening and life changing in a few ways. Its funny how important your health becomes once its taken away. Been out of work since the beginning of June, hoping to go back on Sunday we will see how it goes. I have a very active job.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

New tank, new basking rock, same Moro.
I smelled something last night that smelled like poo so I went to investigate it. It's not Tombo, and Moro's tank looks clean. Until in the corner of my eye, right under her foot where she's basking, I see it. I move her ahbd she literally pooped right under herself and continued basking.

At this point I don't know if this is some sick fetish, laziness, or straight up bowel incontinence LOL.
But why did my sweet girls character have to be pooping under herself!

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
31715-8006302258.jpg
31715-9506389740.jpg
31715-903448696.jpg

After a nice sized meal this morning! :D

Hornworms seems to puff her beard out the most.

-Brandon

MissT

BD.org Addict
She is too cute!!!! Love the puffy beard...and her new tank... and even the fact she has poop on her back!!!! Too adorable!

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
Beardies are so funny. Pneumonia is not. Holy cow, I'm glad you're finally recovering - but still be sure to take it easy, at least as much as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom