A dragon of Chinese myth

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamk34

Hatchling Member
102593-3253607569.jpg
Introducing my second bearded dragon still have to finish his enclosure it will be wrapped in a white plastic sheet just like he is on he will be in this setup for a month maybe two at tops as I will be getting another 120 gallon Carolina tank and move him out of the 40-gallon breeder that I got for him until the cage is finished my female dragon spike is held in a 120 gallon bioactive tank she is thriving they are the same size as each other and he is more bulky as to be expected of a male. When I had bought him I decided on naming him Shenron after one of the Chinese dragons of Mythology and the Eternal Dragon of Dragon Ball
102593-348511320.jpg
102593-2100656824.jpg

williamk34

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So the first part of this post was done when I didn't have very much time so here's a little bit more information Shenron as I mentioned is my second bearded dragon he is a hypo yellow citrus I got him from Cliffhanger reptiles in st. Clairsville Ohio the owner Blake was very nice even gave me a nice pen LOL but overall excellent service and a very well-behaved dragon. I got him at 15 in just a little bigger than what spike is she is currently just at 14 a little over just about 14 and 1/2 Shenron was born in November. After being with him for a few days he's a little stressed a little afraid you'll take him a little time to get used to but he's very very friendly he is eating at least I'm hoping it won't last very long when I got spiked and she was just a little baby and she was a little shy about eating for about two weeks so I'm hoping that he warms up pretty quick. Shenron is a decent-sized dragon one of the larger ones that this breeder has produced he has quite the tail on him I'm looking for him to push 22 in maybe he'll be a little larger than average he does eat a little green every so often he likes dubias he is in a 40-gallon breeder what's very good high quality lights as you all know dragons are each unique Shenron and Spike have one thing in common they both like it a little hotter than usual instead of 110 for the Basking spot for their size he likes it about a hundred and fifteen a little hotter than what Spike likes it but still hotter than usual. I find it funny how Spike will go around and just bloop things with her tongue Shenron just tries to bite everything after he bloops. This part comes to no surprise to people who are used to my post I know I'm kind of new but I am adamant when it comes to using a bioactive substrate just like Spike he will have one as well she has been thriving in her environment and she is very healthy he will have a similar set up except for where she is set up for more like a forest floor theme with a bunch of leaves florist cacti elephant bush and a few War root plants just see some of my other posts when it comes to the enclosure he is going to have a rocky Hillside theme bearded dragons are found in a very large habitat area when it comes to their area in Australia I know I'm excited I think I'm going to try and make a hollowed tree trunk use that as his main hide and basking area maybe a tree stump I have to thank Copper Dragon for giving me the idea for the hillside. Shenron is a much-loved addition to the family hopefully in a year's time it will be time for breeding but I definitely will not start the two of them until I 100% understand what is needed I want to provide healthy dragons and spread the dragon love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom