Yellow poop

Status
Not open for further replies.
daniellesweet":2bl97xi8 said:
Here's a pic of him dangling with the limp leg

https://ibb.co/SvTRJ0T

The lower portion of the leg below the joint looks kind of swollen at that angle - does it look swollen to you compared to the other leg? It could just be an awkward angle in the picture, do you have another picture of the leg close up? If it is swollen, it could be an injury or potentially something more serious like gout. But again, I can't really tell for sure if there's swelling by that pic due to the angle.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree, the yellow stool is most likely going to be caused by the squash intake, it looks pretty
normal to me.
How high is his branch? It's possible he could have hurt himself by falling somehow. Your T5
tube bulb by Reptisun is very good, but definitely remove the cover because it is blocking virtually
all of the UVB. Once it is removed, the T5 should be around 10 or so inches from him, alongside
of his basking light for maximum exposure.
The calcium needs to be given daily. So, choose one meal a day to dust his insects really well
& the rest of the feedings wont need any dusting. As a youngster 4-5 days a week for calcium is
a must!
He is definitely a little cutie.

Tracie

Ziggy17

What a cutie! My boy, Ziggy, loves squash and he can get some yellow-tint to his stools when he eats a good amount. As for the leg, I feel like he is just comfy. Here are some pictures of Ziggs doing this since he was a little baby- still does it today when he is just hanging out! Obviously if he is jumping or falling of things it may be a different story :)
101079-6450586929.jpg
101079-5236641052.jpg
101079-3970062449.jpg

daniellesweet

Original Poster
Omg thank you!!! As a new pet owner, everything worries me! You have no idea how much you all helped! Sounds like a few changes and hes all good. I actually used to give him dusted crickets every time I fed him. But then I got worried that I was over using the calcium. Got to find that balance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom