Odd sleeping position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ade

I just got this Beardie from Craig’s list 3 days ago & noticed that he sleeps in this odd position sometimes... the second picture is after I turned on the lights and woke him up. I was so afraid. I thought he was dead, but he got up like it was nothing. Is this normal?? What is this indent?
100919-6771180434.jpg
100919-836564070.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
It doesnt look right--- can you post pics of his tank and lighting -- you said you got him off Craigslist?
Karrie

Ade

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1t1k71oa said:
It doesnt look right--- can you post pics of his tank and lighting -- you said you got him off Craigslist?
Karrie
I’m new to this site... I can’t find how to add more images? The tank is 20 g w basking and UVB lighting. My friend who also owns a Beardie helped me with that, but we were both baffled by this. I know he needs a bigger tank eventually, that’s what he came with (from Craig’s list yes)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Go to top of this page click on user image uploader-- download pics-- click on reply top of message box click on XIMG-- post pics-- check message after page refreshes
Karrie

lele

Hatchling Member
Beardies can certainly get themselves into some odd sleeping positions, but this does look weird. His/her tail looks funny in 2nd pic. Can you post a pic of your dragon during day in normal position? Follow directions above or have your friend help.

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
Yea, that doesn't look right for a sleeping position.the back of the bearded dragon especially doesn't look rig H because how far in it is. But I my be wrong, he/she may just like the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom