Lizard lounge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodi

Hello!! I was just stopping by to ask, which lizard lounge would be the best for my beardie? Any recommendations? Links to websites would be the best! I’ve heard bad things about rope and plastic, and I don’t want to just go buy one that he might get his claws stuck in without opinions from experienced owners. He is still a juvenile, so tiny baby. Anything would help, thank you sooooo much guys! Have a great day. ( Please post pics of your beardies on their lounge for brownie points! ;) )

I love the cloth hammocks for my beardie! My girl loved hers and refused to get off (it became a running joke in the family), and my new boy loves his too. I bought a few on Etsy, but now I just sew my own with cloth from the craft store. You can find really cute designs on Etsy for a decent price, and the cloth is perfectly safe for their claws.

92042-2920856895.jpg

Kodi

Original Poster
melissamott124":393u9on1 said:
I love the cloth hammocks for my beardie! My girl loved hers and refused to get off (it became a running joke in the family), and my new boy loves his too. I bought a few on Etsy, but now I just sew my own with cloth from the craft store. You can find really cute designs on Etsy for a decent price, and the cloth is perfectly safe for their claws.

92042-2920856895.jpg
Awwwh such a beautyyy :) thank you so much!!!

melissamott124":2cbgh5a4 said:

92042-2920856895.jpg

I did this too. So easy, can choose whatever pattern you want. Took all of five minutes with the sewing machine and then hanging it up with little command hooks.
Here's mine below when my first beardie was with us:

104131-5436186828.jpg

Right before bedtime. Ixxy lived in hers. She loved it!

Going to make Ragnar one as soon as we get his big enclosure Saturday. ?

Jess

Kodi":1jfd36r3 said:
Awwwh such a beautyyy :) thank you so much!!!
Thank you!!

Jessluvsdragons":1jfd36r3 said:
I did this too. So easy, can choose whatever pattern you want. Took all of five minutes with the sewing machine and then hanging it up with little command hooks.
Here's mine below when my first beardie was with us:

104131-5436186828.jpg

Right before bedtime. Ixxy lived in hers. She loved it!

Going to make Ragnar one as soon as we get his big enclosure Saturday. ?

Jess

So cute! It's a fun hobby too, I have a bunch of different patterns and holiday-themed ones too. Cute and functional addition to a tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom