Repashy Veggie Burger

Status
Not open for further replies.

SainterDad

Repashy is apparently not being bought into Australia. Does anyone know of a similar/better substitute?

Regards
Sainter Dad

SainterDad

Original Poster

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ah that's a real bummer! What other products do you have available on shelves there? Perhaps one of the other Australian users can chime in with some ideas to try.

SainterDad

Original Poster
Not much is comparable as far as I know - we have 10 Beardies and Repashy is their favourite diet. 2 kilos was $130 AUD but to ship it from Canada will cost us about $275 AUD. [And I am not even sure that importing it is allowable under the current restrictions, so it could be destroyed when it is declared at customs]

We are trolling everyone to see if they have any stock left, but it does not look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom