BEARDIES IN ANAHEIM NEED RESCUE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Disgraceful !

The current owner claims to have been breeding these , if that's what his VALUABLE breeding stock is like , I don't want to see the state of the hatchlings that were produced and survived long enough to be sold.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hopefully the spots are just dirt from digging in nest boxes or from food. They do look neglected but not in terrible health, unless the dark spots are fungal or unhealed wounds.

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
AHBD":1oerp8k3 said:
Hopefully the spots are just dirt from digging in nest boxes or from food. They do look neglected but not in terrible health, unless the dark spots are fungal or unhealed wounds.

Though I cant be sure, those spots do look more than just dirt to me, though I dearly hope I am wrong :(

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I hope that those spots are not fungal, either! Good grief, I wish we could get them but at the
moment we aren't able to. Plus, we are in Texas, too.

Tracie

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Those poor babies! I wish I was close enough to rescue them! I cannot believe someone would treat them that way and act all nonchalant and believe there's absolutely nothing wrong with these poor things. Such a disgraceful situation!

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
vrenee1018":15f744vt said:
Those poor babies! I wish I was close enough to rescue them! I cannot believe someone would treat them that way and act all nonchalant and believe there's absolutely nothing wrong with these poor things. Such a disgraceful situation!

Yeah no kidding. And I am so afraid no one is going to take them as the *****s are asking like $200 for 'breeding females'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom