photos of JIMMIA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
DorgEndo":74n1zvo5 said:
He is an adorable little guy. Enjoying the outside life too. Do you have a bag or any sort of carrier for him?

Once it's warm here I'm hoping to take my Devlyn out to the park. I think I can take her down to the river too after seeing your guy enjoying the water views.

thank you very much :blob5: I usually carry JIMMIA on my shoulder when I walk without a harness because he is so placid and nothing seems to bother him and he doesn't even have the tension to think of running off because he just sits there and let's people pat him but I guess it's because I talk to him and pick him up everyday :) so with a bag, I would suggest a side bag, not a fanny/ bum bag lol if going use one (like those old canvas ones what you us to draw on as a kid) :) and I would suggest maybe try walk around home a few times with them on your shoulder or in the bag, don't think they're going to run, put trust in them, and when putting them in bag, stop every now and than and tell them it's okay and give a little pat for reassurance, than when sit in the park I usually have a water dish bigger enough for them sit in and add a little water to it so they can chill as it can keep them hydrated at the same time :)

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Devlyn is a good shoulder and chest dragon. Too cold outside right now (Minnesota, USA) but my backyard is literally a wetland nature preserve, about 5 acres. There is another 220 acre natural park reserve one block away with a pond. I'm planning on using leash and hope her chill demeanor doesn't mind the leash.

Then I'd love to walk around more or go by car to even more cool places like you're having fun with with Jimma.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
DorgEndo":6kg5ejrb said:
Devlyn is a good shoulder and chest dragon. Too cold outside right now (Minnesota, USA) but my backyard is literally a wetland nature preserve, about 5 acres. There is another 220 acre natural park reserve one block away with a pond. I'm planning on using leash and hope her chill demeanor doesn't mind the leash.

Then I'd love to walk around more or go by car to even more cool places like you're having fun with with Jimma.

thank you :) that's great about your beardie :) I've had JIMMIA since it was a very tiny baby, and pick him up all the time, that's why he is so placid and doesn't move much, people think I'm crazy sometimes for leaving him on the table lol or how easily they can hold him when want to give him a pat, I don't think anything bothers him :) but here where I'm from, Australia the land where beardies com from we are not suppose to take them out much but I do, I don't care, he is the most friendliest thing ever, I've managed to get about 6 people to put their fear a side and now they ask me can pat my lizard again if they see me :)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":1byhkqci said:
He's growing up a lot now!

thank you cooperdragon :) he is nearly 10 months old now, he gets more attention than me lol and people sometimes ask me can they have a hold, he is so placid, nothing seems to disturb him :)

Peach

Hatchling Member
Wow! I got busy with grad school and haven't peeked in for a while but he's getting big! :)

Peach

Hatchling Member
Big! He's the same age as Jimmia and It still surprises me at his size. Seems like no time since we got him. i'll make a threat in the journals area and get some new pics up.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
it’s a little early but JIMMIA supporting Anzac’s for Anzac Day coming up in April :)
98861-9669333752.jpg
98861-4032028550.jpg
98861-7263882942.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Jimma looks to have gone through a growth spurt since the last pics!

But man even as a baby, Jimma had quite a beard!

-Brandon

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":302988l2 said:
Jimma looks to have gone through a growth spurt since the last pics!

But man even as a baby, Jimma had quite a beard!

-Brandon

thank you but honestly he not grown much but n the past 1 or 2 months, he still 35cm and 150 grams :| :) but I suppose I remember him being 10cm and 4 grams lol :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He definitely looks like a barbata to me. Barbatas usually grow very large. I don't have any experience with them so idk what their growth rates are. Perhaps they grow slower than vitticeps.

-Brandon

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
a few photos I took of the blue tongue skink/ lizard with my beardie JIMMIA before I released the blue tongue back into the wild :) I kinda regret I let him go because they looked like to be good friends :) but it’s illegal to keep them that come in from the wild and house them :(
98861-8602261776.jpg
98861-4723713449.jpg
98861-5858616116.jpg
98861-9607730340.jpg
98861-7114163614.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom