Moro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just couldn't help myself. I've got the space, I've got the time, I had to pick up this little girl from Daichu dragons!

Moro!
31715-435068636.jpg
31715-2010268010.jpg
31715-190236127.jpg
31715-8632649066.jpg

Shes a hypo leatherback witblit.
Her parents are:
het witblit - het hypo - leatherback
Het witblit - het hypo - leatherback

And oh my gosh she is the cutest girl i've ever seen I think. I really did let out a gasp when I opened up her box and saw her for the first time. Pictures don't do her justice. And so far she has the calmest demeanor although I'm expecting that to change once she gets more settled. She is very observant of me right now. She really is such a baby though. Makes me realize how much Tombo has grown.

Expect lots of pics of her to come!

-Brandon

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Well Moro showed her bossy side today. So far she's only been sweet and inquisitive. But today, she puffed out her little baby of a beard at Tombo who was trying to get into her tank lol. :mrgreen:

Here is a recent picture of her. She is stinking lazy and refuses to get off of her basking rock to poop. She will only poop on her basking rock... so makes poopless pics hard but i've tried my best lol. Her whole rock is become one big poop stain. :roll:

31715-2791768341.jpg

-Brandon

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
I am sure she will have you trained to clean up poops as soon as they happen so you can get poops free pics :lol:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
DorgEndo":oryitrop said:
I am sure she will have you trained to clean up poops as soon as they happen so you can get poops free pics :lol:
I came home to two new poops on her rock.....
She's doing it on purpose.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Despite the copious amounts of poo coming out of her, Moro gained another 5g this week. Up to 30g.

30g this week
25g last week.
20g week prior.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Had to really zoom in on Moro just to crop out all the poop on her rock. You guys would kill me if you saw how much there was lol.
So she only looks this big cuz of the zoom Haha. But she is getting chunky.
31715-4526164155.jpg

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
35g this week. Constant 5g per week she's been doing.
Really surprising with how much poop she is making on her rock! I literally soaked and scrubbed like no ones business today. I'm telling you, this girl refuses to poop anywhere else. Apparently the paper towels lining her tank just aren't good enough for her lol.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Obligatory cute pic of Moro:
31715-1571367518.jpg

Also, Noticed something with her the past week or two, but I noticed it came out really well on camera this time.

Occasionally, part of Moro's tail will go very dark. This is quite a stark contrast to her very vanillay normal color. Take a look.
31715-6892885556.jpg
It comes and goes. Before I took her out, her tail matched the rest of her body. And within seconds almost it turned to this. I know it's not the best picture to show it, since I was more focusing on just getting a cute picture of her, but thought it was interesting either way.

-Brandon

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Awesome, How old and Long is Moro? My baby dragon is around 39g and 6" but her previous owners said she was at least four or so months old but I doubt it... How old do you think that Phoenix could be since Moro seems to be almost exactly the same size and all. Sorry just curious lol View media item 60437

Oh my goodness! What a doll-baby!! So pretty! Was browsing and didn't realize she was yours too.

I want one now. Or a zero. Can't make up my mind. I believe i'm becoming addicted. Was she very expensive? They've gotta be because of the difference..

I'm gonna have to start a savings account for beardies. ???

Jess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom