Does my beardie possibly have mbd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babybulldogz

Hi everyone, this is the first time I've owned a bearded dragon and I've been feeding her the recommended amount of calcium in crickets and occasionally veggies all her life. I also have the proper temperature at about 98 for the basking spot and I noticed shes maybe small for her age being 7 months and being only 15 inches long. I noticed when she slept on me I couldnt expose her mucous membranes if I pulled back close to the lips but when I pulled lower down I could see the gums. Am I just overreacting or is this something I should actually be worried about?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

So you have any pictures we could see of her, along with the tank setup so we could see
her physical condition & lighting placement?
What type/brand of UVB light are you using, supplementation brands & types used, the
substrate used, foods given, as well as the temperatures in the tank & how they are
measured will help out.
Are her gums pink in color or white & pale in color?
Can she climb, walk & run normally?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom