Strange Beardie Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashrabbit

Hello, everyone! I'm rather new to owning a beardie, and to be frank, it was more of an immediate rescue than anything planned. Things have been fairly smooth up until now. My Beardie, Princess Peaches, was just in the bath when she passed... this.

W44rvpv.png

Is it normal? It came out with a little blood, but I don't believe worms to be the cause. She just finished her dewormer about 2-3 weeks ago. (And was at the vet a week before that, and he checked her over as well) Is this something I should be concerned with? Or is it something that'll go away on its own? She's still acting like herself, so I don't know if I should be immediately worried or not.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I wouldn't be too worried. Sometime they just wind up looking like that. Probably just a digestion issue. This will usually resolve on it's own. Keep an eye on it though and if it continues to look odd or messy for several weeks then bringing a fresh sample to the vet may be worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom