Have you ever seen worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
31715-7188981054.jpg
31715-6734227026.jpg

My poor guy. Never have I seen a shed so miserable I feel so bad for him Haha :)

I've had a lot of dragons and this has got to be the worst face shed I've ever seen.

-Brandon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Better dig out the tooth brush looks like hes gonna need it :lol:
karrie

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Their sheds are not pretty to see , I regard hatchling sheds are skin explosions.

My Caesar is at the start of his first shed since we bought him RIGHT NOW. He really made the most of the water dish this afternoon as soon as I returned it to the rearing tub , he was a crazy little bearded dragon for about 14 minutes and looked like he was having a ball.

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Well, Devlyn is shedding vent first and it's none too pretty. I have a picture but it seems rude to post it

Your poor baby's face does not look happy.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Caesar looking a bit daggy on the face today :
P4160023.jpg

Not effecting his apetite : he polished off about 12 small (1/4 size) crickets + a heap of buk choi and grated carrot and a medium silkworm ( 1.5" long , no interest in the crickets after the silkworm was hoovered down ).

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Tombo's appetite wasn't affected at all.... until I grabbed him and started .. helping
After that he didn't want to eat anymore and was looking at me funny lol.

-Brandon

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Caesar LOVES his daily silkworm , I simply place worm on the end of finger and place it in reach and wham , no more silkworm , there's no hesitation .

Quickest meal of the day, all done in under a minute.

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
OMG, this kind of shed happened to Tampico when she was a baby. I felt soooo bad for her. She looked utterly miserable. Poor guy. I feel for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom