Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hairdogg247

Original Poster
Yep already did about 3 weeks ago the one is a little skittish but the other actual ate some greens from my hand

Hairdogg247

Original Poster
Ok I have all three vivs done so will be ordering my Male today 2 little girls seem to be doing good eat about 8-10 roaches in morning and about 15 in the afternoon not doing much if any on greens are both going poop the got about a 15 min soak in Luke warm water yesterday I will post pic and names after I get #3 settle in.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
If they are pretty little they wont eat much greens but keep offering them --- the soak will keep them hydrated and you wont need to do that every day -- maybe once or twice a week -- just keep an eye on their poop to see if its dried out -- it its real runny or have a lot of water then they are good for hydration-- post pics of them
Karrie

Hairdogg247

Original Poster
They are 7 inches the Male is 8 there poop is not runny or watery it firm black and always a little white. I also bought dimmable dome so I can adjust temp on cool side better and going to install dimmers on the basking lights tomorrow it will make everything adjustable

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Thanks for posting pics -- one is so little -- is that a male or female -- I dont think you can really tell till they are around 6 months old
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom