Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hairdogg247

Original Poster
Yep already did about 3 weeks ago the one is a little skittish but the other actual ate some greens from my hand

Hairdogg247

Original Poster
Ok I have all three vivs done so will be ordering my Male today 2 little girls seem to be doing good eat about 8-10 roaches in morning and about 15 in the afternoon not doing much if any on greens are both going poop the got about a 15 min soak in Luke warm water yesterday I will post pic and names after I get #3 settle in.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
If they are pretty little they wont eat much greens but keep offering them --- the soak will keep them hydrated and you wont need to do that every day -- maybe once or twice a week -- just keep an eye on their poop to see if its dried out -- it its real runny or have a lot of water then they are good for hydration-- post pics of them
Karrie

Hairdogg247

Original Poster
They are 7 inches the Male is 8 there poop is not runny or watery it firm black and always a little white. I also bought dimmable dome so I can adjust temp on cool side better and going to install dimmers on the basking lights tomorrow it will make everything adjustable

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Thanks for posting pics -- one is so little -- is that a male or female -- I dont think you can really tell till they are around 6 months old
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom