Tampico the Beardie with Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought Tampico a new harness with dragon wings. I think she looks pretty darn awesome and pretty darn cute. Can't wait for the weather to be nicer so I can take her out with me. She loves sitting in the sun while I drink my iced coffee at the local coffee house. Almost that time of year!

Hmmmm.....What is this, mother?
101206-2915357906.jpg

Oooo, look at my new wings
101206-9854717692.jpg

Imma get a running start. Look out, mom!
101206-6753967451.jpg

Next morning, I caught her doing a big ol beardie stretch and puff. She looks like a stuffed crepe.
101206-8997242981.jpg

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Tampico very much reminds me of my Otto in size & color, and when I saw the 1st "wings" pic, I thought "hey, wouldn't it be awesome to create Ot a pair of mechanical wings and have the world's first cyberdragon!".

Then someone kicked my chair at the meeting... sigh. Stupid adulthood.

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Aaradimian":3fpojt73 said:
Tampico very much reminds me of my Otto in size & color, and when I saw the 1st "wings" pic, I thought "hey, wouldn't it be awesome to create Ot a pair of mechanical wings and have the world's first cyberdragon!".

Then someone kicked my chair at the meeting... sigh. Stupid adulthood.

Haha I think a cyberdragon would be pretty cool. We'd have a real life Game of Thrones thing happening for sure. Haha

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Tampico's thought process as I prepare her food, "Mom, is that for me? Whatcha got in there? I hope you gots those yummy blue squishy things. Me loooovey those!"

101206-7230259846.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
That first pic is great -- he looks like hes got that look of " are you serious?" :lol:
Karrie

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
KarrieRee":9c9aq9l9 said:
That first pic is great -- he looks like hes got that look of " are you serious?" :lol:
Karrie

She loves it! Don't let her fool you. Hahaha

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Took the little one out with us for a trip to the local farmers auction. Lots of people, but she did pretty well. It was a nice, bright 75 degree, sunny day and although she may have had a bit of sensory overload, she was still a happy and curious little girl. I've taken her to multiple places before, but never with quite so many people. So that probably won't happen again, but her she is before our little field trip. She was a happy little thing. Totally pooped that evening though. She wouldn't fall asleep on her own, but as soon as I brought her little bed out to the living room with us, she waited for us to sit down to eat and quickly fell asleep.
101206-5888946871.jpg

Day after her big trip. Just the happiest little dragon I've seen. She's so proud of herself...making the pillow her little ottoman slave. Haha
101206-4646286867.jpg

Last night... put her on the bf's couch and she snuggled into the blanket...How cute is she??!?!?!
101206-6506051584.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom