How does my baby look??!!! Growing so big

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok good-- the screen is it fine mesh or wide hole---? Reason I am asking is the screen will block the UVB Ray's if it's fine mesh-- whereas the wide screen won't and you could leave it on top---
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Need to mount inside the tank approx 10-11 inches from basking spot-- you can use picture wire - plastic zip ties-- fishing line-- or 3 m has hooks but have never seen them used
Karrie

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Kellz24":1sr81iac said:
It is fine mesh.... any ideas??
You can poke holes about 2" from each end one on each side for a total of 4 while it is on top where you want it positioned. I drew a diagram (not very good but shows what I mean, LOL!)
87978-751823290.jpg
Then place it under the screen in the same place and zip tie it in place Vwalah!!!!

Kaelwizard

Hatchling Member
Could you zoom in a little more? Focus more on the base of the tail. I can't really tell right now. I don't know if I speak for all of us though. I have a young boy around Marley's age btw. He might be a little younger/smaller tho :D Hope you have a great time with Marley!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
For now it does look like a girl, that may change though as some males don't show as soon as others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom