Meet GorBash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrlimpetfish

Hello All,

My name is Andre and I am new to your forum. I am a first time dragon owner. I would like you all to meet GorBash!
This was the day we rescued him.
103318-8630757448.jpg
This is after a few days of TLC. Love this little guy!
103318-2264540023.jpg
103318-3159836508.jpg
103318-2815105706.jpg

Having a hard time getting both of us use to handling (little bugger runs a lot...lol) but all-in-all I think we are plugging along well. Thanks for reading!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome to the forum--- you said rescue --how did you come about getting him? Can you post pics of his tank and lighting set up for him? That would be great -
Karrie

Mrlimpetfish

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1oc45jpw said:
Welcome to the forum--- you said rescue --how did you come about getting him? Can you post pics of his tank and lighting set up for him? That would be great -
Karrie

He was purchased by a guy from petsmart but then his kid ended up being afraid of it. He tried to take it back but they wouldn't take it. I found him on craigslist. Funny thing is, I had been eye balling this little guy at the store for about a month. Held him a few times and really fell in love with the little monster. Happy end to story...GorBash got a good home and I didn't have to pay PetSmart 65.00 for him! LOL

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What kind of set up do you have for him? can you post pics of his lighting and tank ? That would be great
Karrie

Oh my gosh that third pic - that cute little belly! Glad he went to a good home and he's getting the love and attention he needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom