Brumating ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
vrenee1018":3r6kgu1d said:
That's great that you're getting two little hatchlings. Picked out a name for em yet? :blob8: :blob5:

Breeder has set aside two holdbacks (a boy and a girl for me) , tells me that were born about Xmas 2018 , so 3 months old.
A little older than I usually like to get (between 4 and 8 weeks old usually).
They will be collected by my brother in law on Friday pm.

Spent the afternoon re-doing a 120L rearing tank (tub) for them, I usually separate my dragons but will see how they feed and behave, if they are fine I'll keep them together for a month or two , if one is dominating the other (I know the signs to look out for) I'll split them up and set up set a separate 120L rearing tub.
Any dominance issues and I'll have the second 120L rearing tub set up identically for the dominant hatchling to occupy in a matter of a hour or two.

Not settled on their names yet - will decide once I get a handle on their individual personalities and see how they behave.

Fluffy the water skink was fascinated by the strange things I was doing , stranding up in the corner of her 120L tub to get a better look. I think she knows something is on ,as she's been much more interested in everything that I've been doing the last few days.

Bugs (1/4 size crickets & BSFL) should be here tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom