How does my baby look??!!! Growing so big

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok good-- the screen is it fine mesh or wide hole---? Reason I am asking is the screen will block the UVB Ray's if it's fine mesh-- whereas the wide screen won't and you could leave it on top---
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Need to mount inside the tank approx 10-11 inches from basking spot-- you can use picture wire - plastic zip ties-- fishing line-- or 3 m has hooks but have never seen them used
Karrie

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Kellz24":1sr81iac said:
It is fine mesh.... any ideas??
You can poke holes about 2" from each end one on each side for a total of 4 while it is on top where you want it positioned. I drew a diagram (not very good but shows what I mean, LOL!)
87978-751823290.jpg
Then place it under the screen in the same place and zip tie it in place Vwalah!!!!

Kaelwizard

Hatchling Member
Could you zoom in a little more? Focus more on the base of the tail. I can't really tell right now. I don't know if I speak for all of us though. I have a young boy around Marley's age btw. He might be a little younger/smaller tho :D Hope you have a great time with Marley!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
For now it does look like a girl, that may change though as some males don't show as soon as others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom