Oof, oof? (More stories?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know what had happened before I started writing these, so please don't question it lol

One lovely day, Grandpa Gormagon is scraping out the bug burlap sack, and all of a sudden we see a shadow fly over our heads. We look over at Grandma who is currently playing a zombie survival game, and then look at each other, jumping up out of our seats as we see the shadow go into the other room. We run into the living room tripping over our feet and see it: A big scaly dragon with wings as big as the couch, mauling my Grey Poupon cat (Who, by the way, is 97868935873784724 years old.) who was casually grooming herself on the couch. I knew then that the dragon picked my old cat because she always gave him the death glare when he was smaller. I figured it was the end for my cat. Instead, me and Gormagon decided to run. As fast as we could, watching those little legs of ours run, the dragon decides to walk slowly towards us. His feet make the ground shake, and we fall to our knees. The dragon catches up to us and grabs the sack out of Grandpa's hands. We see the his tail waving in the wind before it dissapears over the horizon. From that day forward, you would never catch us with a burlap sack of bugs again.

I really don't have any inspiration, so if this isn't as good then just don't tell me XD

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Wow, boredom is a wonderful thing, LOL!!!
Yup, got another shipment of dubia's today but, didn't realize it would spark the imagination of my little granddaughter so well :D :D :D ! She's a keeper!!!

PS. Gotta check around the house before opening another burlap sack of bugs from now on :shock: :shock: :shock:

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
You'll never figure out where this stuff comes from, so better just to roll with it, I say. I used to write crazy bits of poetry when the mood struck and made sure it rhymed because my teachers at the time had said that rhyming poetry was not considered to be good by poetic standards (who are they to tell me my poetry stinks?! Hmph!). Anyway, I ended up writing & publishing a (wholly unknown) novel that started from little vignettes like this one, so keep at it. Someday you too can have a non-best seller! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom