How does my baby look??!!! Growing so big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellz24

So this is Marley he or she is about 1’ long head to tail I’m in love with her very active eats well I just have a couple questions food wise if anyone could help would be awesome

103463-9257529107.jpg
103463-6925363662.jpg
103463-907868185.jpg
103463-7740983846.jpg
103463-331673199.jpg
103463-3121236763.jpg

Kellz24

Original Poster
She well I hope it’s a girl but she I’ll chop her greens but will only eat bigger pieces she loves getting big greens and she will pin it down and rip it up it’s so cute

Kellz24

Original Poster
If its fine cut greens she will literally just not even bother,, she’s young but LOVES HER VEGGIESZ, can too many veggies upset their tummy?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
How old is she? Is she eating live bugs like crickets dubias etc? I Are you feeding her a mixture of collards turnips mustard greens green beans squash etc? Its great shes eating her vegies--- I would not think it would upset her stomach
Karrie

Kellz24

Original Poster
She’s actually strange with her critters she eats when I first got her she loved crickets but now she won’t eat them, instead I feed her spotted roaches, wax worms, and meal worms.. I mix them up I also put a bowl of freeze dried medley treats

Kellz24

Original Poster
Oh and her veggies I mix collard greens mustard green turnip greens carrots kale parsley fruits watermelon apple and blueberries

Kellz24

Original Poster
I’m just not sure how many roaches to feed her usually she eats 3-5 medium sized then her wax worms and mealworms

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Thats good --- usually around 6-8 per feeding dusted w/ D3 calcium powder 5 x per week and 2 x per week w/ vitamins -- or she will eat as many as she can in like 10-15 minutes or so
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
No meal worms-- she's too young--- wax worms or butter worms as treat-- not a staple feeder-- dubias as staple feeder-- horn worms are good for a treat too--
Karrie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, at her size a small amount of mealworms is fine, the worst problem is if they get to prefer those and the reject the other insects. It sounds like she has a pretty good diet. :)

BTW, I can prob. sex her if you like . Post a few pics of her with all 4 feet on the ground + her tail arched high in the air. Like in this pic :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/articles/sexing/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom