Meet GorBash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrlimpetfish

Hello All,

My name is Andre and I am new to your forum. I am a first time dragon owner. I would like you all to meet GorBash!
This was the day we rescued him.
103318-8630757448.jpg
This is after a few days of TLC. Love this little guy!
103318-2264540023.jpg
103318-3159836508.jpg
103318-2815105706.jpg

Having a hard time getting both of us use to handling (little bugger runs a lot...lol) but all-in-all I think we are plugging along well. Thanks for reading!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome to the forum--- you said rescue --how did you come about getting him? Can you post pics of his tank and lighting set up for him? That would be great -
Karrie

Mrlimpetfish

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1oc45jpw said:
Welcome to the forum--- you said rescue --how did you come about getting him? Can you post pics of his tank and lighting set up for him? That would be great -
Karrie

He was purchased by a guy from petsmart but then his kid ended up being afraid of it. He tried to take it back but they wouldn't take it. I found him on craigslist. Funny thing is, I had been eye balling this little guy at the store for about a month. Held him a few times and really fell in love with the little monster. Happy end to story...GorBash got a good home and I didn't have to pay PetSmart 65.00 for him! LOL

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What kind of set up do you have for him? can you post pics of his lighting and tank ? That would be great
Karrie

Oh my gosh that third pic - that cute little belly! Glad he went to a good home and he's getting the love and attention he needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom