Meet GorBash!

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Meet GorBash!

Postby Mrlimpetfish » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:23 am

Hello All,

My name is Andre and I am new to your forum. I am a first time dragon owner. I would like you all to meet GorBash!
This was the day we rescued him.
[Click image to enlarge]

This is after a few days of TLC. Love this little guy!
[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

Having a hard time getting both of us use to handling (little bugger runs a lot...lol) but all-in-all I think we are plugging along well. Thanks for reading!
Mrlimpetfish
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Meet GorBash!

Postby KarrieRee » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:38 am

Welcome to the forum--- you said rescue --how did you come about getting him? Can you post pics of his tank and lighting set up for him? That would be great -
Karrie
KarrieRee
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Mrlimpetfish » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:09 pm

KarrieRee wrote:Welcome to the forum--- you said rescue --how did you come about getting him? Can you post pics of his tank and lighting set up for him? That would be great -
Karrie

He was purchased by a guy from petsmart but then his kid ended up being afraid of it. He tried to take it back but they wouldn't take it. I found him on craigslist. Funny thing is, I had been eye balling this little guy at the store for about a month. Held him a few times and really fell in love with the little monster. Happy end to story...GorBash got a good home and I didn't have to pay PetSmart 65.00 for him! LOL
Mrlimpetfish
Newbie Poster

Postby KarrieRee » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:17 pm

What kind of set up do you have for him? can you post pics of his lighting and tank ? That would be great
Karrie
KarrieRee
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby CooperDragon » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:17 pm

I'm glad to see he found his way to a good home quickly and it worked out for you =)
CooperDragon

Postby melissamott124 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:43 pm

Oh my gosh that third pic - that cute little belly! Glad he went to a good home and he's getting the love and attention he needs.
RIP to my sweet girl, Cleo (3/22/19)
melissamott124
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions