I need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamkilla

Original Poster
We haven’t force fed anything he’s doing eatin a lot on his own, he’s been picking thru his dry food for the meal worms, he’s ate some kale and he goes after the crickets like nothing is wrong and we haven’t touched his neck he has gotten to a point when I’m in my gaming chair playing Xbox in front of his tank he will lay on the side of the tank and stare at me when he wants out so I got him out last night and he curled up under the collar of my shirt and fell asleep

Dreamkilla

Original Poster
Anyway I can post videos? Clicked on the ximg and it will only show the one pic won’t be upload anything
Else. I was taking a video of him chasing a cricket a couple months back and he seen me recording stared at me then took off ate the cricket came to the edge of the glass stared at me and waved to the camera lol

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh no, so that bulge on his neck was not there prior to the accident?
How is he doing today? I am glad that he seems to be doing alright at the moment.
It could be damage to the cartilage that they stretch out to push their beards out. There
is quite a bit of swelling. I would keep an eye on that & if it doesn't recede, a vet visit would
be a good idea to be sure there isn't a haematoma developing.
Let us know how he is doing.

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am glad to hear he is starting to do a little better. So, the swelling is going down little by little?
Is he alert then & eating well?
If you are sure that he doesn't need any vet care, then for now, just keep an eye on him for any
changes in his behavior, etc.
Keep us posted on how he is doing.

Tracie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok then just do the user image uploader again then-- I thought if you clicked on the XIMG-- on that one side left you could go that route
Karrie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am glad to hear that he is eating right now. How is he doing today?
Were you able to figure out how to load up more pictures?
Let us know how things are going with him.

Tracie

Dreamkilla

Original Poster
Ima give up on posting a new pic lol I can’t seem to figure it out. But he is still doing good still had a huge appetite, swelling is still there but is noticeably gone down quite a bit

Dreamkilla

Original Poster
So now the swelling is down but now he’s like super super fat, likewhen he stands his stomach drops down to the carpet we have in There for him is that normal? Are we feeding him too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom