Update on Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Well, what can I say?
Charlie is now 4.5 months old 16' long and, unable to weigh him as of yet (he still has an attitude).
I found out today he like cilantro as well as mustard greens. Charlie will sulk around until I give him/her his greens "Who Knew?"!!! I found this out the hard way, the store ran out and, I wasn't able to pick up his/her greens until today, (it was only a day and a half :roll: :roll: :roll: ).
YESTERDAY
Charlie: Hey hooman gets me some of that green leafy stuff...NOW!!!!
Me: You'll have to wait till tomorrow Charlie. I got you 500 more roaches,OK
Charlie:Ya, I saw that but,I'm not like other dragons...I wants my greens Hooman, go to another store.
Me: I'm not gonna drive 20 miles for greens, they'll have them tomorrow.
Charlie: Well, I'm gonna act like I'm not your friend till I get them.
Me: You don't act like you like me any way Charlie, I won't even notice, LOL!!!
Charlie: We'll see hooman.
TODAY
Me: I got your greens Charlie.
Charlie: Well it's about time lazy hooman, Hey what's this new stuff me likes it,now clean that up!!!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
AHBD":1yvntpiy said:
You need to be more on the ball is what the problem is. :D
That's what Charlie keeps saying LOL!!!!

Charlie eats 3 salads a day and, 15 medium dubias 3x a day. Charlie is trying to break me, LOL!!!!

I'm telling ya, he's a eating machine.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Time for a garden ! You can start some greens in the house. Just Google how to do it and then plant Charlie's garden.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
AHBD":1lmipdgz said:
Time for a garden ! You can start some greens in the house. Just Google how to do it and then plant Charlie's garden.
Well, I already grow a 3200 acre garden every year, LOL!!!

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
That's adorable! You totally gotta be on top of your leafy gems game. Charlie isn't having your nonsense ?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

LOL Yeah get with the program, dad, bring me my food! :blob5: I am going to starve to death.

Tracie

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Drache613":3dg2d8ed said:
Hello,

LOL Yeah get with the program, dad, bring me my food! :blob5: I am going to starve to death.

Tracie
STARVE??? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

LOL Yes, HE thinks he is hungry, even if he doesn't really need it. :blob5:

Tracie

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Drache613":2eq06sr1 said:
Hello,

LOL Yes, HE thinks he is hungry, even if he doesn't really need it. :blob5:

Tracie
Ya but, he's not supposed to like greens yet, heck he eats his greens first :shock: :shock: then eats his bugs...... he's a brat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
The last few days have been a big win. He is now letting me pet him without running or hissing at me. Can't pick him up yet but, I'll take what I can get LOL!!!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
He can just lounge wherever he stops, defies gravity as well as all the dragon rules.

3 weeks old
87978-9105675411.jpg
6 weeks old
87978-3786194236.jpg
Today 19 weeks (just over 4.5 months)
87978-3135590633.jpg
87978-3593509356.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Well, I think I might have figured out where Charlie's attitude comes from.
Here lately Charlie has been allowing me to actually pet him a little so, I got brave (we all know how dangerous they can be) I could have lost an arm but I succeeded in sexing my dragon...... let's just say HE let me off with just a cold stinkeye this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom