Phoenix Worms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking into feeding these from the original site. I have a bunch of questions! Do they have to be from that site? They seem expensive compared to the $25 for 1000 crickets I pay INCLUDING shipping :shock: Are they good to feed exclusively to a 3 month old beardie? She LOVES crickets but I'm trying to feed her whats best (she will not eat any fruit or vegetables I have tried everything off the nutrition list). If she eats about 50 1/4" crickets a day will she also eat 50 Phoenix worms a day? It makes me so nervous to spend so much on worms if they aren't best or better for her than crickets.

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. They are excellent feeders. A variety is what you want. Dubia, crickets, Silk worms are all good. They are more expensive but worth it.

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
Phoenix worms are one of several brand names fir BSFL (black soldier fly larvae). Look up Symton - you can get good numbers and sizes from them at very good prices. :0)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
And dubias are way better for your dragon-- you can google them off Amazon.com and most suppliers ship for free--- dubias are way easier to keep -- 10 gallon aquarium you can feed them carrots apples squash they love it and sweet potato--- they dont stink and they dont chirp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they dont give parasites like crickets!!
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom