Bleu's Clues (Tales of Agent B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK some pics from this week. He's been shedding, and we joked that he has become a super hero because of the mask - Agent B (for you Phineas & Ferb fans out there).

100231-5351712797.jpg

100231-9227703227.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Poor baby when he starts scratching his face I would take a soft tooth brush in the bath and use it- he will help w/ the shedding
Karrie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Haha that first picture is great!

We want more pics of Agent B!
:laughing6:

-Brandon

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
LOL! That's so cute!! I love Phineas and Ferb, Agent B is Adorable! :lol: :love5:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Awesome! He's gotten so big! :D I remember when he was only like 6 months old. :eek:

:love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10:
I'm surprised he can balance on the skinny branch in the one pic. Must be a good climber.

Peach

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
There are days I think he is part monkey :) He loves climbing the vines in the corner too.

Peach

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
We are driving down to Yellowstone on Wednesday and coming back Saturday. Bleu is going along, so should be fun. It's funny, we live right here by the park and haven't been in years. I blame grad school for that :) I'll take pics!

Peach

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Back from Yellowstone! We had a great time and Bleu travelled very well. He really liked riding on the dashboard and it was a warm day but not hot both days we were driving, so it worked out well. Here's a link to some pics - I took with my new iPhone and some are moving a bit so couldn't upload them.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SLww3vCaPdG8Sum9A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom