What have you named your beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any one named their bearded dragon after a character in a movie or a series? Just curious to see the names people have adopted for their beardies.

Blackenedsabbath

Hatchling Member
I wanted to name my beardie Morrison (after Jim Morrison, since he called himself "the Lizard King"), but he was pancaking from the day I saw him to the day I brought him home, and thus he became Pancake instead :lol:

HerpGirl

Hatchling Member
Well, I got a beardie and the old owner said it was a boy. Well, Simba turned out to be a girl :roll. So I think I'm gonna name her Samatha, Sam for short.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hiccup came from "How to Train Your Dragon"-- it seemed to fit him -- even tho we didnt know he was a he when I named him
Karrie

DrMako

My cousins (who used to own my beardie) named him Shakespeare. I thought it was endearing, so I stuck with it. Then, my friend's mom said something like 'He's definitely a Shakespeare, but he looks like he might go by Herby sometimes.' So now his nickname is Herby.

Finleythebeardie

Hatchling Member
Mines named Finley. I’m terrible at picking names so I googled male lizard names and nothing cool came up so I looked up “male hamster names” (idk it was the first animal I thought of) and it came up. I call him Finn for short and I tell people he’s named after William Finn (one of the writers of Falsettos because I’m a huge theatre person)

ThatAwkwardkid

Original Poster
Thanks for all the great feedback guys! I named my bearded dragon Hermione from Harry Potter because of the sass that she gave me at first but after a while she cooled down.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Cooper was named after the brewery in Australia. Dundee was adopted with his name but it fit so I kept it. Darwin was named after the capital of the Northern Territory in Australia.

We named our first one Loki (RIP), after the movies Thor. And our newest ones name is Groot, from The Guardians of the Galaxy. I am a huge Marvel-DC fan :)

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
grootsmom2018":2ipuuybn said:
We named our first one Loki (RIP), after the movies Thor. And our newest ones name is Groot, from The Guardians of the Galaxy. I am a huge Marvel-DC fan :)

My little guy's name is also Loki! :D :D Groot is an awesome name as well

Foxxy76

Lazy was adopted with the name Lazy. But my children added on Sans Quill. Sans after a game character and Quill after Peter Quill aka Star Lord. So now he's Lazy Sans Quill.
I call him Lazy Bones.
Nacho Taco was named to let Lazy know this Nacho Taco. (No eating your sibling!) But the name Nacho also comes from Marco's dragoncycle in Star Vs The Forces of Evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom