Is this beardie poop normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
103625-4180948823.jpg

This is the first one he has taken that has looking like this, the urate was separate from the poop. The urate was a bit harder than normal (sort of crusty I guess, it broke apart easy but was hard) and the poop had sort of of different color on the end. It was a little smellier than usual (could only smell it when I put my nose in the tank or got close to it).

The harder urate could also be because it was on his basking rock and I had gone to the store for about an hour and he pooped while I was gone. So the basking lamp could have dried it out/cooked it a bit.

SPandS

Juvie Member
It looks small and dry but since it's been laying under the basking light that's understandable. I don't think anything is wrong with it.

Whyitsdonut

Original Poster
SandP":2wvcztdo said:
It looks small and dry but since it's been laying under the basking light that's understandable. I don't think anything is wrong with it.

Yeah the size isn't an issue right now I dont think. The little guy is new this week so he's not eating much due to relocation stress and shedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom