Worse Symptoms After Vet Visit - Pneumonia - RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayoupig5

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Again, thank you all for your concerns and wishes.

I must say that I have dealt with his death a little better than I had for Emmalee, maybe it is because he had been sick for so long, and I expected him to go a couple of times before he did. He is going to be very missed, even though i only had him for three years. I know I did all I could for him, and whatever happened was totally out of my control.

Littlefoot is doing her best to keep my mind off of him and instead on her. She has decided to become prolific egg layer this year and has now laid over 40 eggs in one month (2 clutches in 30 days). I am desperately trying to get her weight back up now, she has lost so much. I can actually see hip bones now! So no rest for me...back to full time dragon care.

Again, thanks to everyone, and everything you have done. :)

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
bayoupig5":1ttogq7k said:
Again, thank you all for your concerns and wishes.

I must say that I have dealt with his death a little better than I had for Emmalee, maybe it is because her had been sick for so long, and I expected him to go a couple of times before he did. He is going to be very missed, even though i only had him for three years. I know I did all I could for him, and whatever happened was totally out of my control.

Littlefoot is doing her best to keep my mind off of him and instead on her. She has decided to become prolific egg later this year and has now laid over 40 eggs in one month (2 clutches in 30 days). I am desperately trying to get her weight back up now, she has lost so much. I can actually see hip bones now! So no rest for me...back to full time dragon care.

Again, thanks to everyone, and everything you have done. :)

Aww glad you're handling this so well. I think your Littlefoot is definitely easing your pain. She knows her dad/momma is in need of attentiveness elsewhere :) For getting her weight back up, have you tried OxBow Critical Care? I used it on my Tampico when she had pinworms and an RI and needed to get her weight and nutrients back up. She hates when I syringe feed her, but has no issue and opens up wide when my bf does. That little stinker :lol:

Good look with Littlefoot! Keep us posted with her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom