Hyper and trying to get out after semi-brumation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alupe

For the past 3 months my year old bearded dragon has been lazy and just wanting sleep. This week she's hyper, running around, basking, pooping normally and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday eating like she use to. The past Thursday and Friday she's not been interested in food really (ate a bit this morning) and she's left a small poop in her cage the past 3 days (Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning) however is still hyper. She's also climbing, digging and glass surfing in the mornings trying to get out (no weekend lie in for me :cry: ) I thought on the chance she's gravid due to trying to escape by digging but couldn't feel any eggs.

Is this normal?

SPandS

Juvie Member
Do you have a dig box set up for her? Unferilized eggs aren't always felt because they are so soft. The small poops and digging are usually a sign they want to lay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom