Beardie hasn’t pooped in 3 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m off at college and my parents have been caring for my beardie while I’m gone. I just got home for spring break and they informed me that my beardie hasn’t pooped in 3 weeks! So I immediately gave her a good soak in warm water and made sure she drank some water. Then I put her on the floor and she ran around like she usually does. She’s acting normal but I’m worried. My parents said she has been eating fine, she eats collard greens and veggies every day and superworms around 3-5 times a week. She’s got both a basking light and a UVB/UVA light in her 50 gallon tank.

She’s always been a scarce pooper going around once a week but she doesn’t usually take this long to go :( I don’t know what to do and I’m really worried about her.

Foxxy76

You can try soaking her again, a small amount (a couple drops) of pure olive oil or pure pumpkin puree might help as well. Has she ever laid eggs? You may want to put a small dig box in with her just in case.

butter9763

Original Poster
Foxxy76":2efd6feb said:
You can try soaking her again, a small amount (a couple drops) of pure olive oil or pure pumpkin puree might help as well. Has she ever laid eggs? You may want to put a small dig box in with her just in case.

She has never laid eggs before. She’s about 1 1/2 years old idk how old they will lay at. I’ll soak her again and try the olive oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom