Gender Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxson

Gender question. Did I take the picture in the correct area??????? Is there anything there yet??????? Is Jaxson a girl or boy??

103038-3631916354.jpg
103038-7956414218.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
If he has smooth skin by the butt its a female- if you see 2 bumps back there its a male- how old is the dragon? Usually you cant tell till they are around 6 months of age
Karrie

Jaxson

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1r0h5w14 said:
If he has smooth skin by the butt its a female- if you see 2 bumps back there its a male- how old is the dragon? Usually you cant tell till they are around 6 months of age
Karrie

At this point I have no idea how old Jaxson is. When we got 1/7/19 Jaxson was 6inches now Jaxson is like 11 inches as of today from head to tail.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
One bump in the middle of the base of the tail by the vent is female, two bumps is male. Still to young to tell right now!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Can you post 1-2 more pics ? The second pic is blurry + has a few stress marks but looks like a male. The top pic looks female but it's a bit too dark. I think a few more pics will clear it up though. :)

Jaxson

Original Poster
AHBD":vfxmpxgd said:
Can you post 1-2 more pics ? The second pic is blurry + has a few stress marks but looks like a male. The top pic looks female but it's a bit too dark. I think a few more pics will clear it up though. :)
Yes once I get home I can post more

Jaxson

Original Poster
AHBD":23ynzbkw said:
Just wondering how Jaxson is doing . Have you come to a conclusion on boy/girl ?

I think girl. My son is upset about having a girl beardie so I told him just to be sure, we will wait 2 more months lol

OpalAndZayde

Hatchling Member
Hi! I'm a bit late, but honestly it looks like a male to me. I have a male and a female, so I compared your pics, and appears to be a boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom