baby bearded- is this normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

calixo

Found this while checking him over. I think its too hard from what I have read. He hasn't ate the crickets I gave his around 8:30 this morning (orded dubia's just waiting on them). I put him in the bath yesterday. When I saw this I immediately took it out and cleaned it. after I took him out and put drops of water on his nose. Temps are Basking 109 and UV 82. He also has marks on his belly. Ive read babies are easily stressed. Just want to make sure my guy is okay :(
103694-6578664295.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Not sure about what is shown some one else on forum could help - in the meantime can you post pics of your tank and lighting for your little one- we can best help w/ pics-- thanks
Karrie

calixo

Original Poster
103694-5401789048.jpg
Hi.. the bulbs are being replaced this weekend with what you recommended on a previous post. The original pic is his poop/urate.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
ok good ---- I will let someone else respond to the urate question -- thank you
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom