Status
Not open for further replies.

alaina0813a

For about a few months there’s been a lump on my beardie’s stomach area. It feels like it could be some kind of organ but I’m not entirely sure. Whatever it is, it’s right under her rib cage and slightly more to the right. It doesn’t seem to be bothering her but it’s still really concerning. Does anyone have any idea on what this could be?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is a very odd lump! I'm glad that it doesn't seem to bother him though. Has it grown in
size that you can tell, or stayed about the same?
It could be a cyst which is usually benign, or a calcium deposit or bone growth that is irregular.
You might want to consider getting an x-ray of it, just to be sure it isn't anything serious like a
tumor or something.
Is his appetite doing well?

Tracie

alaina0813a

Original Poster
The lump doesn’t seem to have grown since it first appeared. Maybe I will try and get an x-ray, I’d really like to ? I’ll make sure to keep everything you said in mind! Usually he doesn’t have a huge appetite but he’s eating the same as before. I’m hoping everything will be alright, thanks for your feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom