Boy or girl? What do you all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I dont think so --- the T 5 is a flat fixture -- google it and look at it - I have the T 5 and the fixture is flat ---- a Reptison T8 would fit I am thinking but you would want to take the fixture w/ you to the store to make sure -- I just bought the whole set up --- www.lightyourreptiles.com --- ck it out
Karrie

Condor93

Original Poster
I looked closer and that comes with the 5.0 I cant find any of those that come with the 10.0 I'd have to buy that and then get the bulb and just have a 5.0 for nothing..

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Go to this site pangeareptiles.com -- it has the light fixture for $30 for a 24" and the Reptison 10.0 T 5 22" bulb for $23--- this is where I got mine --- these bulbs only need changed out once a year
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
No on the fixture it says what bulb it takes when you click on the size of fixture
Karrie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, the Reptisun 10.0 t5 will work fine [ as would the Zilla ] if you mount it under the screen. You can do that with picture hanging wire or some other sort of wire, like I have in this picture :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/30028/full

If you use the Zilla check to be sure that the plastic cover is not covering the bulb in the fixture.
BTW, I think you might have a female actually, I don't see any hemipene bulges, just the slight bump in the middle.

Condor93

Original Poster
Ok cool I have been emailing someone from Arcadia and ig the t5s aren't available in 110 or in the us. He told me to check out a different fixture and to use the 12%. I was thinking about using zip ties to fix it to the inside of the cage. I thought the same thing. I only saw the one in the middle and sent some time checking. I cant find a flashlight to try that little trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom