Cheddar

Status
Not open for further replies.

possumpeg

Enclosure: 40g tank, reptisun 10 t5, basking: 75w CHE: 60w Basking temp 103*, cool side temp 76*
103441-2464406812.jpg

One Cheddar Burrito, coming right up!
103441-5118716117.jpg

possumpeg

Original Poster
103441-8234837954.jpg

For some reason, Cheddar likes to get in the little dish I use to put Dubias in. I just think it's funny ?.

possumpeg

Original Poster
103441-8641480207.jpg

Cheddar is growing up so fast! I'm pretty sure it's a girl. Her coloring is so beautiful after her last shed. She has been pretty timid, but I continue to take her out at least once a day, sometimes more. She's eating very well, greens and insects. I give her lots of gentle rubbing with a soft tooth brush, which seems to be her favorite thing. She is sassy though, and she still hisses at me once in a while if I move too quick.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
She is adorable --- glad to hear she is doing so well --- any more dog issues?
Karrie

possumpeg

Original Poster
No dog issues! Cheddar is 3' off the floor and ? is not in room at all ever! We even stuff a towel under the door when we get her out of her habitat. We are so careful with her and man, is she fast! She has such a sassy attitude. She thinks she's a princess ?.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
She is adorable and you got to love those attitudes--- and yes they are very fast especially when they are young --- you should submit Cheddars picture in her cup for the 2019 Beardie calander--- that is the cutest picture
Karrie

possumpeg

Original Poster
Cheddar is about 9 months old and started tearing up the tank, so I prepared a nesting box for her. She stopped eating about 4 days ago. I just need to know a couple things. A. She has buried herself and I was wondering if I should unseal the entrance to check on her. B. How long will she stay in there before coming out? C. Do I need to keep all her lights on her while she is in there.
I know she's alive because I opened the entrance yesterday and felt her little leg, which she drew away when I touched it. I spritz the top of the sand everyday until it looks like dew and all the sand is moistened.
She has been very healthy and we are just concerned about her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom