bearded dragon, issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliallind

i dont know if this is normal. I have an 8 year old bearded dragon and i have only had him for a few months. he is great, good personality and what not. but today i was helping him get some shedded skin of his tail he didn't like it much so i stopped assuming it wasn't ready, then he stuck his tongue out to feel around the area and drool came out, like a large puddle of saliva. he was going down a pillow when he did it so, he was on an angle... but i have not ever seen him do this before. I don't know if it was just because he was walking on a downward slope or if he regurgitated or something, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
First of all please, never (I mean NEVER) help with a shed by tugging on it. This can cause major scale damage. The drool my have been because he was mad.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
If you want to help him w/ the itchy you can put him in a warm bath take a soft tooth brush and brush the loose skin
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom