Shedding question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
After blowing the pic up, it looks more like your dragon needs a bit of cleaning, LOL!!! Doesn't look like anything is wrong to me. It is all on the part that is about to shed. Time will tell.

Brittneesmile

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gormagon":35d2i4p0 said:
After blowing the pic up, it looks more like your dragon needs a bit of cleaning, LOL!!! Doesn't look like anything is wrong to me. It is all on the part that is about to shed. Time will tell.

Lol I give her a bath every other day and she’s not on sand or any sort of loose substrate so I don’t think that’s it.

SPandS

Juvie Member
Are you talking about the several darker spots near the center? It's kinda hard to tell if they are something or just natural coloring. Has anything changed? I don't think it's anything and should go with the shed but please update if it's gotten worse or you still think it's something.

Brittneesmile

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
SandP":2ido4gi3 said:
Are you talking about the several darker spots near the center? It's kinda hard to tell if they are something or just natural coloring. Has anything changed? I don't think it's anything and should go with the shed but please update if it's gotten worse or you still think it's something.

Nothing has changed. It looks like pre shed. She has it in random spots all over her body. I’m not sure how long the pre shed last for though. I’ve been giving her baths every day and using a soft tooth brush to help, nothing has changed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom