New Bearded Dragon not Eating or Active?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda21

Original Poster
Okay, I'll move the sand asap. I've also removed the hide since it's day.
He has not passed anything since I got him.
He drinks water when I take him out and offer but no urates, no nothing..
I would think impaction, but he doesn't just go and lay around or hide, he digs in his hide and digs around and then lays. I have massaged his belly in the few warm baths I've given him anyway though.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
He hasnt pooped in a month? or so? I am wondering if he has impaction going on w/ the sand --- I am not sure - ABHD can help w/ this -- I am hoping they can chime in on this -- they can give you advice on what to do now -- so now w/ him not going to the bathroom w/ the warm baths and not going to the bathroom for a month or longer gonna haft to try something else-- see what advice AHBD gives and go from there --- or even Tracie can help w/ this as well -- you can PM both of them if you like unless AHBD responds here soon--
Karrie

Amanda21

Original Poster
Omg a family member notified me that he had pooed, and showed me, and it is one of the biggest I've ever seen in all my time of keeping bearded dragons.
It looks really wet, but has some form. Just wanted to update. Hide is still removed and he's been staying awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom