Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceardy

Original Poster
I have found that PetSmart has a cheaper 36x18x12 is this okay size for an adult beardy?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I believe that is a 30 gallon which is not big enough -- they will need a 4x2x2 or atleast that is what is recommended-- I purchased a Zen Habitat which is a 120 gallon from ZenHabitats.com - you can always build one if you are creative or handy of which I am not - check out the DIY board for ideas or you can always google reptile habitats and see what you find there
Karrie

Ceardy

Original Poster
4x2x2 is just a big a 40 gal breeder is limit. plus I can't find any enclosures that are less then 300-400 dollars so I just give up my hopes for bearded dragons :angry5:

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
If your good at making things or have some one who is check out the DIY board--- there are ideas there you can get -- some people have used old dressers entertainment centers etc...........
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom