It's really nice to have a tame bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Blaze is so tame! She likes to be petted and she cuddles with me and even takes naps with me!
I like to wrap her up in my blanket and she does a cute wiggle. She also flattens out and goes to sleep when I rub her back. I can also hand feed her and she doesn't bite me :)
When I cuddle her, sometimes I lift her up to see her belly, and she never has stress marks, so I guess it feels good :)

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
That's the best!

That's how my Tampico is. I love it. She just loves the snuggles and falls asleep on me as soon as I place her on my chest. Doesn't matter what time of day it is. She just loves them snuggles.

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
My Otto is a big, silly love sponge. Very chill, never hisses or bites, and only rarely gives me the stink-eye! More often than not, the night ends with him fast asleep on my chest and me carrying his limp body back to his viv. He doesn't even wake up anymore when I set him down, which I love.

100140-2918603034.jpg

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Aaradimian":3seadnaq said:
My Otto is a big, silly love sponge. Very chill, never hisses or bites, and only rarely gives me the stink-eye! More often than not, the night ends with him fast asleep on my chest and me carrying his limp body back to his viv. He doesn't even wake up anymore when I set him down, which I love.

Tampi has been giving me the stink eye lately. She's been a lazy butt because the weather is still all cold and yucky and she either is upset when I don't let her roam or gets upset when I try to take her out and let her roam...then quickly she's running around all bright eyed and bright colored on my bed and wants to hop down to roam some more. I've created a monster!!!!! :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

MadredeEli

reptilemaster":2gxz4g5w said:
My Blaze is so tame! She likes to be petted and she cuddles with me and even takes naps with me!
I like to wrap her up in my blanket and she does a cute wiggle. She also flattens out and goes to sleep when I rub her back. I can also hand feed her and she doesn't bite me :)
When I cuddle her, sometimes I lift her up to see her belly, and she never has stress marks, so I guess it feels good :)

What is a "stress mark"? I haven't heard that term before!

my Eli is also very sweet and loves to be pet anytime and held when he is sleepy ^_ ^I feel very lucky because he is adopted and I don't know anything about his previous family really other than they left him at the vet. But they must have pet him!

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
MadredeEli":25om6t1m said:
What is a "stress mark"? I haven't heard that term before!

A stress mark are the marks on the beardies underside. They'll usually dark brown jagged marks or much look like parenthesis or little "s" squiggles. They aren't just stress marks though, although beardies do get them when they are stressed, they also get them for other reasons such as: soaking up the sun, if they're tooooo cold, or even if they're just relaxing in their tank and maybe their temp isn't where it should be. It doesn't ALWAYS mean they're stressed.

fcooper

Hatchling Member
Dingo is the same. I had him outside today, because its lovely weather. We were outside for 30 seconds then a redkite flew over and spooked Dingo. Instead of running off, he ran up my arm and out himself as close to my chest as possible. Made me feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing that he comes to me for protection.

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
My tame little girl put herself to sleep last night. She's currently at the bf's and has her own room with lighting set up for her, and I was getting ready to go get her for snuggles and I found her curling up under the blanket and tucking herself in. It was absolutely adorable.

101206-4033535533.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom