GOUT? , Not active and changing eating habits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantalaimon

Original Poster
Don't want to jinx it but it seems she's perfectly healthy again, walking around all day today and having a big appetite. Yeah she's definatley basking for that long. She hates the stuff, I will dilute it more I gave her a bit earlier and she pulled a face of pure disgust. She's also starting to get soem patches of white on her face and legs so looks likes she about to shed

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I hope she is improving & it does sound like she is turning a corner. Definitely dilute the
juice some to help the taste. Some really love it & others don't.
Shedding is a great sign as well! I'm glad to hear she is feeling good enough to walk around
some & that she has an increased appetite also. Hopefully she will continue to bask for long
periods of time.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom