What colour is your beardie? :)

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Re: What colour is your beardie? :)

Postby BrummyBeardie » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:35 pm

JIMMIA wrote:thank you very much everyone :) I love all your beardies :) and I am so happy that I found this site because within the whole 7 months being here I am happy sharing my experiences with you all :) [Click image to enlarge]


I'm glad I'm not the only one who kisses my dragon 😂.
All beautiful dragons!
Mines called Spyro after the Dragon in the game.
BrummyBeardie
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:06 pm
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: What colour is your beardie? :)

Postby SG1 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:51 am

BrummyBeardie wrote:
JIMMIA wrote:thank you very much everyone :) I love all your beardies :) and I am so happy that I found this site because within the whole 7 months being here I am happy sharing my experiences with you all :) [Click image to enlarge]


I'm glad I'm not the only one who kisses my dragon 😂.
All beautiful dragons!
Mines called Spyro after the Dragon in the game.

One of ours is Spyro too also because of the game (PS ONE LIVES ON 😁)
ATVB
SG1
SG1
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:27 am

Re: What colour is your beardie? :)

Postby JIMMIA » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:47 am

I am no expert but you've got to be careful when kiss your beardie because sometimes they might carry small parasites and give you worms and it will make you feel awkward and have restless sleep, sorry! and how will know if they got them - take a poop sample to a herp vet and Google search the symptoms of worms in humans and make sure you not suffer any of them! :| I know this because when first got Jimmia I slowly got them feelings and never had them before before I had him, sorry :|
JIMMIA
Juvie Poster
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 8:08 am

Re: What colour is your beardie? :)

Postby HippieLizards » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:43 pm

JIMMIA wrote:I am no expert but you've got to be careful when kiss your beardie because sometimes they might carry small parasites and give you worms and it will make you feel awkward and have restless sleep, sorry! and how will know if they got them - take a poop sample to a herp vet and Google search the symptoms of worms in humans and make sure you not suffer any of them! :| I know this because when first got Jimmia I slowly got them feelings and never had them before before I had him, sorry :|

Yes I would advise against kissing your beardies, But of course there is an extremely small risk of you contracting something from a Beardie because if kept in the proper conditions, Beardies are really clean animals. It's a very very small chance to contract something from your beardies, But I still would advise against kissing your dragon. :)
Last edited by HippieLizards on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slave to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, a Ball Python, two Betta fish, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor & Cisco, You two will always be in our hearts).
User avatar
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster
 
Posts: 1511
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:03 am
Location: In my lair tending to my reptiles most likely.

Re: What colour is your beardie? :)

Postby JIMMIA » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:31 pm

it's amazing how much all you Americans know about our beardie, you would expect more Australian here lol :)
JIMMIA
Juvie Poster
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 8:08 am

Re: What colour is your beardie? :)

Postby Hjballinger » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:24 pm

Simba is a genetic stripe het hypo trans dragon. He’s got an orange and grey color❤️[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
Hjballinger
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:44 pm

Re: What colour is your beardie? :)

Postby JIMMIA » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:13 pm

here is a recent photo of jimmia on the 31st of January 2019 :) [Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
JIMMIA
Juvie Poster
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 8:08 am

Re: What colour is your beardie? :)

Postby BeardedMabel » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:36 pm

louie is your basic dragon with hints of orange, hes a sweetheart.
[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]
BeardedMabel
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:07 pm
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: What colour is your beardie? :)

Postby JIMMIA » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:29 pm

very beardie-ful everyone :) jimmia today on the 14th of February :) [Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
JIMMIA
Juvie Poster
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 8:08 am

Re: What colour is your beardie? :)

Postby Lanica69 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:33 am

Hi I'm new to the group and I have had my Beardie, Kaida, for 4 months . Could someone identify if he is a Citrus or what color morph he is? [Click image to enlarge]
Lanica69
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:07 am

Re: What colour is your beardie? :)

Postby AHBD » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:57 am

Hi there, Kaida looks great ! He/she is a standard morph unless they have all clear nails which would make him a hypomelanistic [ hypo ] The coloring is a nice muted yellow/citrus, very pretty !
AHBD
BD.org Sicko
 
Posts: 23052
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:20 am

Re: What colour is your beardie? :)

Postby Lanica69 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:18 am

AHBD wrote:Hi there, Kaida looks great ! He/she is a standard morph unless they have all clear nails which would make him a hypomelanistic [ hypo ] The coloring is a nice muted yellow/citrus, very pretty !



Thanks , I will check his nails! He is my first Beardie so new to the coloring and genetic thing. Still trying to do a lot of research to learn more.
Lanica69
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:07 am

Re: What colour is your beardie? :)

Postby AHBD » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:31 am

I have a tiger in my tank. :) Tigger is his name, 7 yrs.old hatched + raised here in my home he's a red crossed citrus tiger leatherback.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploa ... _large.jpg
AHBD
BD.org Sicko
 
Posts: 23052
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:20 am

Re: What colour is your beardie? :)

Postby Charliesmum1972 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:54 pm

Wow ahbd he is a stunning boy.

You all have some very beautiful dragons there, not sure how to post pictures yet as only just joined.

Will figure it out so I can post some of my beautiful girl.
Charliesmum1972
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:12 am

Re: What colour is your beardie? :)

Postby AHBD » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:56 pm

Thank you ! BTW here's how to post pics :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload
AHBD
BD.org Sicko
 
Posts: 23052
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:20 am
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gormagon